Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. Our focus is on preventive dentistry; we want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great!
We enjoy treating the whole family, including kids, handicapped patients and older adults. Services we offer include
- Bonding, repairs to small chips or cracks in teeth
- Crowns & Bridgework, restorations designed to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implant Restorations, the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentist, preventive care for you and your family
- Fillings, tooth colored restorations that make your teeth strong and healthy again
- General Dentistry, for all basic treatments and dental preventative needs.
- Geriatric Dentist, dental services designed specifically for older patients
- Oral Cancer Screenings, exams to detect disease at a curable stage
- Pediatric Dentistry, dental needs specifically for children
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, gum treatments to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, routine gum management to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, appliances to help you smile and function again
- Sealants, procedures to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, counseling and appliances to help deal with chronic jaw pain
- Teeth Whitening, brighter smiles to give you confidence
- Veneers, cosmetic caps to cover damaged teeth
Our office also caters Pediatric dentistry (for kids), handicapped patients, and geriatrics.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.