Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. Our focus is on preventive dentistry; we want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well, and look great!
We enjoy treating the whole family, including kids, handicapped patients, and older adults. Services we offer include
- Bonding, repairs to small chips or cracks in teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry, multiple services for a smile makeover
- Crowns & Bridgework, restorations designed to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Emergencies, we can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely.
- Dental Implant Restorations, the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentist, preventive care for you and your family
- Fillings, tooth-colored restorations that make your teeth strong and healthy again
- General Dentistry, for all basic treatments and dental preventative needs.
- Geriatric Dentist, dental services designed specifically for older patients
- Invisalign, clear, removable aligner trays that gradually align your teeth
- Oral Cancer Screenings, exams to detect disease at a curable stage
- Pediatric Dentistry, dental needs specifically for children
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, gum treatments to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, routine gum management to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, appliances to help you smile and function again
- Sealants, procedures to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, counseling and appliances to help deal with chronic jaw pain
- Teeth Cleanings, professional cleaning to keep teeth and gums healthy
- Teeth Whitening, brighter smiles to give you confidence
Our office also caters Pediatric dentistry (for kids), handicapped patients, and geriatrics.